Monday, April 1, 2013

Lemon yellow and grey...



I was shopping at Old Navy over the weekend and found 3 great items for spring...
1)  Lemon yellow flats
2)  This great bag with lemon yellow straps and bottom
3) This amazing scarf..I loved the colors...it is lemon chiffon yellow, grey and cream

I already had this grey sequin tank top from Old Navy which looked great together. I was going to pair it with a cardigan ( I have lots of cardigans from Old Navy) and a pair of skinny jeans!

That night I came home and made jewelry to match...all the jewelry is available in my etsy shop
www.kyliebryndesigns.etsy.com


I picked up some yellow nail polish too, thought it would look great with the ring! Fun and colorful!!

JEWELRY
 
1) Yellow opaque stones set on gold plated earwire
2)  3 strand bracelet on stretchy elastic...lemon yellow, sparkly silver crystal beads, grey czech beads
3)  Lemon yellow flower cabochon ring set on a lead free soft grey filigree base
4)  Small light grey cabbage rose cabochons with tiny yellow opaque tearsrop stones dangle from gold plated earwire.

All available in my etsy shop  www.kyliebryndesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment