Friday, April 26, 2013

Mint & Black spring/summer outfit with accessories!


I love this dress from the Gap...I thought it would look great with this mint bag and gold flip flops also from the Gap. I found these on www.gap.com


Women's T-Back Jersey Maxi Dresses              Leather tote



Leather flip flops





You have to finish an outfit with accessories of course!  I thought this outfit would look fabulous  with this 4 strand bracelet that I made with corals, light mint, matte gold and creamy white stone beads $40.  These  lacey antique brass earrings ($16) are lightweight and delciate that would go perfectly with this outfit.  All available in my etsy shop www.kyliebryndesigns.etsy.com



Or pair it with any of these accessories that are also available in my etsy shop:

 
 
1) This 3 strand bracelet would look great with this outfit, the bracelet is made with black, matte gold, pink and opaque green czech beads and made on stretchy elastic. These are easy and comfortable to wear for spring/summer!  ($24)  https://www.etsy.com/listing/121430708/pink-peppermint-twist-stretchy-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active
 
2)  Antique brass earrings with tiny black teardrop jewels that dangle from gold plated earwire  $16
3)  3 pairs of post earrings in different shapes and color...perfect for spring. $18
4)  I have lots of colorful flower cabochon rings in various colors on my etsy $12  https://www.etsy.com/listing/129413784/turquoise-flower-ring-bridesmaids-spring?ref=shop_home_active


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment