Sunday, April 7, 2013

Great bag for spring!

I recently found this bag from Aeropostale (www.aeropostale.com)  and the colors immediately drew me in..this had my name written all over it! I love the blues, pinks and flowers...I instantly thought of jewelry I could make to go with it. Also when I got it it was 70% off, who could pass that up! I thought this bag would be so cute paired with a pair of capri jeans, a basic white t-shirt and a cute pair of pink converse and then of course you need accessories to go with it!! You can see the outfit below that I put together through www.polyvore.com that I thought it would look great with.  I made a few accessories I thought would complete this outfit.
 
They are all available in my etsy shop. www.kyliebryndesigns.etsy.com
 
 
1)  Pink flower ring
2)  Small pink post earrings
3)  Large pink flower pendant necklace
4) Colorful 3 strand stretchy bracelets
4) Round turquoise jewel earrings on leverback earwire
5) pink/blue elastic hair ties (also available in elastic headbands)
 
All available in my etsy shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment